Pages

Monday 18 May 2015

Current Playlist: May Edit

It's 11pm on a Monday, I am watching Crossroads (I have a serious love for Brit Brit) and eating Jelly and Ice-cream. The perfect timing for another blog post!



So doing your makeup and hair for any occasion can be quite tedious and time consuming sometimes I like to watch YouTube videos but I can get too distracted so instead I love to rustle up a good play list and jam out while getting ready.....hairbrush for a mic....we've all done it don't lie. I though sharing my current play list might be interesting because it's very easy to listen to the same boring songs over and over again. So here's a list of all the songs I have been loving at the moment...some current tunes and some serious throwbacks...

Pretty Girls - Britney Spears Ft. Iggy Azalea (My love for Britney runs deep)


Still Into You - Paramore


Nobody Love - Tori Kelly (One to watch out for..she's gonna be huge!)


Candyman - Christina Aguilera (An oldy but a goody)

Jealous - Nick Jonas (Wouldn't kick him out of the bed for eating crisps!)

Where Are You Now - Skrillex & Diplo Ft. Justin Bieber
(Don't knock it till you hear it....)


Bad Blood - Taylor Swift

Let me know in the comments if you enjoyed this post and I can do one up again next month!
Love,
S x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik