Pages

Wednesday 20 May 2015

My Essential/Favourite/Can't Live Without Kit Products:


So this is just a few products that I love, can't live without. These are products that I always seem to use personally and products that I turn to for the majority of my makeovers. Apologies about the limited range of brands, these are just products that I have used and loved, but I do need to branch out and try other brands. You can probably also tell that I love warm neutral colours, I know I need to be brave and venture out into the world of colour.
  1. Smashbox Luminizing Primer: This primer just gives a sheer golden radiance to the skin which I love. I also like to use it if someone is wearing false tan as the golden glow works great paired with a tan. This primer is also great when away in the sun and worn underneath a BB or CC Cream.
  2. MAC Strobe Cream: This is a wonder cream, it instantly hydrates and brightens skin. It works great on dry, dehydrated, tired or dull skin as it quickly boost moisture and radiance.
  3. Smashbox Primer Water: So this is one of my most recent additions to my kit and I've been using it everyday since. Use it under make as a super sheer and light primer, it can also be used on top of powder to set your look for the day and throughout for an instant hydration boost. You and others will notice the difference it makes, skin looks healthy and glowing.
  4. Inglot Duraline: This product is the best friend of winged liner and make-up artists. It is a mixing medium which can be used with gel liners to make them more fluid or with pigments to create your own liner or use it on its own with a clean angle brush to sharpen or fix a winged liner. 
  5.  Inglot AMC Gel Liner 77: Definitely my favourite gel eye liner, the pigment is super intense and long wearing. This is the perfect winged liner product. The colour pay off is instant and doesn't budge or crease.
  6.  MAC Warm Neutral Palette: This palette is a must have for anyone who loves a natural smokey eye. It contains 15 warm eyeshadow shades perfect for creating a range of looks but I think it is super suited to bridal looks which tend to be a little softer and romantic.
  7.  Smashbox Suntan Matte Bronzer: My perfect matte bronzer, use it to warm the skin, add colour or use for a soft contour. The colour is completely matte and the powder is super light and easily buildable. But sadly it has been discontinued as it has been replaced and I am looking to trying the newer version.
  8. MAC Paint Pots: These paint pots are great on there own blended out for a quick simple eye look, or use underneath as a base and to increase depth for a more dramatic look. I personally love Groundwork which is a warm taupe, it is a great base for a smokey eye. A few other choice colours are Indianwood, Painterly and Soft Ochre.
  9.  Smashbox Halo Highlighting Wand Gold: This is a light weight fluid highlighter which is a humectant so it keeps the skin hydrated as it attracts moisture to the skin. I use under foundation and apply across the cheeks bones, centre of forehead, chin and nose to give a super dewy glow to skin.
 10.  Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade: This is the best brow product I have used. It is waterproof and doesn't smudge, the colour is rich and intense,a little goes a long way. Use it with a small fine angle brush to shape and define brows. It works on both full and sparse brows. I used to think I couldn't live without mascara but now I can't live without brows, specifically this product.
So I hope you liked the insight into a few of my most essential and everday products, but I do hope to try some new products in the near future, funds permitting. 
Lot of Love
A
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik