Pages

Monday 17 August 2015

Top 5 Foundations For Pale Skin

I'm all out of sorts I don't know where I am in the week this day isn't my usual haunt but me and Jamie will be doing the old switcharoo this week once again. Cause you know, life gets in the way.


So today I am going to be sharing with you my top 5 foundations for pale skin. If you follow me on my own blog What's New With Suzie Q? you may have already seen my Youtube video but I want to share this info on both blogs. Finding the perfect foundation is one of the hardest jobs when your a paled skinned gal like myself. In our world "ivory" is never ivory and plain white is not an option. I have trawled through foundations, some good some bad and some down right orange but these are the foundations that never let me down!

1. Nars Sheer Glow - Siberia 
A firm favourite amongst the beauty community but when I first purchased this back in 2013 I found it to be such a difficult formulation to get used to. Its sheer enough but you can build it up to a more fuller coverage, patience is key. One of the palest foundations I have ever tried with a slightly more yellow tone. If you have good skin this one is going to be your best buddy. Problematic skins read on....

2. MAC Studio Fix Fluid - NW10/NW13
Unbeknownst to many MAC do carry two shades paler than NC15 in their Studio Fix range, NW10 and NW13. This foundation is known for its fantastic coverage and longevity which I definitely think it gives but my only problem with it is that it can cause breakouts, not ideal. Anyways, these two are more of a pink tone but that can be balanced out with powder etc but as they are so fair they can suit even the palest of skins. Go in get a sample and give it a go.

3. Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation - Alabaster
This is one of my favourite foundations, the coverage and the colour is just perfection. This gives you the my skin but better look so if your looking for less coverage this is your man. Wears beautifully and doesn't feel heavy on the skin. Both oily and dry skins (My dry skin loves it!) will get on swimmingly with this foundation. It's a must try if you haven't already.

4. YSL Fusion Ink - B10
The most expensive foundation out of my top 5 but in my opinion totally worth every penny. B10 is pale but adds a slight bit of warmth to the skin, no tide lines. It has a very silky texture similar to the Armani Luminous Silk. Coverage wise you will need concealer from problematic areas, dry skins will need to add moisture as it is on the matte side which is perfect for you oilier skin gals. This foundation gives the most gorgeous glow and luminosity to the skin, stick it on your Christmas list!

5. Rimmel Match Perfection - 010 Light Porcelain 
This is my holy grail foundation, the coverage and the colour are just spot on and its quite funny considering its the cheapest foundation of the whole bunch! I get some many compliments from people and Aisling says it makes me look more flawless that any of my other foundations. It has a light texture so you don't feel like your wearing a whole load of foundation and it wears fantastically throughout the day. Buy it, try it and if you don't like it sure its only €10! The colour of this foundation is one of the palest foundations I have tried to date and I don't have to blend down my neck.

So there you have it my top 5, I hope you enjoyed this post if you have any questions for me you can contact me in the comments below or on Twitter @whatsnewsuzieq. If you are a paler gal I would love to know what foundation you wear let me know...

Love,
S x









No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik