Pages

Friday 10 July 2015

Flutter Fav!

Hi Guys!

Today I am bringing you a review of one of my favourite mascaras. I think mascara is one of the thing that is essential in every girls/guys makeup bag and there are two types of people in the world. People who spend as little as possible on a mascara and people who will splurge on a good mascara. Well I've found a happy medium!
MAC False Lashes Mascara had been my go to mascara for a long time and then somewhere along the road I took a detour and started experimenting with new mascara's. The holy ghost above must have been watching me and thought I deserved a little treat and in the post came the teeniest package from Brown Thomas, a little sample of False Lashes. That's where we rekindled our romance. 
Honestly a fabulous mascara, the cone shaped wand means you can get right into those inner and outer corners. Its a haired wand which means no poking yourself in the eye with stupid plastic applicators! I also find that every time I go to apply this mascara there is always just the right amount of product on the wand. As for longevity this mascara scores an A+ in my book unless I give my eyes a rub but that's self inflicted (bloody contacts). In the before and after pictures I only put on one coat so you could see this mascara in action also note how there is ZERO clumps!

At €24.50 it's not cheap by any means but I've had a brain wave....after every mascara save it up along with the rest of your MAC empties (6 to be exact) and return them for a free lipstick, bonus Jonas so your not only getting a deadly mascara but a free lipstick in the long run! So if your in the market for a new mascara why not try this one out.

So let me know in the comments below would you fork out that much for a mascara or would you rather by whats on offer in Boots? What's your holy grail mascara?

Love,
S

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik